[amayausers.com] Re: Durkee Hoop

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 04:46:12 UT

This message was posted by Juli in Kona on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/850.html#000003

Mine came with both sets of arms already attached.  I didn't have to do
anything.  The picture only shore one set of arms, but I am sure that if you
call them they will tell you that it comes with both.  And I know that V9 OS
has the hoop in the hoop list.  It is called Rect (30 X 16.5m) and Rect (16.5 X
30cm)

I find that I just it far more as a wide hoop for shirt backs, but I do use it
the long way for sleeves and pants.

I think they have regular round hoops for the amaya too.

Juli in Kona