[amayausers] Re: Dog Collars

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 16:23:53 -0400

Barb, if your client (the Pet Crematorium) ever asks for 'markers'
for pet graves-my engraving setup
will rout/engrave into stone tiles. I did one that was used as a lid
for a box to hold an urn. Friend of mine
made it all out of flooring tiles-black marble I think-for his mother-
in-laws urn. I engraved the name, etc.
and then 'filled' the lettering with gold enamel which also filled
the natural grain in the stone.
It looked fantastic and his wife and her family loved it.
Same would work for pets-if anyone is interested.
I don't make the 'boxes' but know how it was done-I just engrave the
'lids'.
Someone could easily fabricate them-I would just do the engraving.

Roland