[amayausers] Discovery Shows....

  • From: <embroideryexpress@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <eline@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <NNEPlist@xxxxxx>,
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 23:38:19 -0600

I plan to attend an ASI sponsored show on Friday in Baltimore
9:00 -1:30
Marriott BWI
1743 W Nursery Road

These are held at numerous locations across the US
check ou their website at
www.discoveryshows.com (look under distributors for schedule)

They are free.  I always get an e-mail invite from Sanmar and Charles River.
Excellent opportunity to see the new line of various garment vendors, pick up
free catalogues, and view promotional products.  Because I am not ASI I have
learned it is IMPORTANT to get a business card and attach to each catalogue if
I want to follow-up (I take a stapler in my fanny pack).

If anyone will be going on Friday, let me know and maybe we could meet over
coffee (always available in room) or lunch (I always treat myself to a bowl of
Maryland crab soup).

Shannon
Embroidery Express
Olney  MD