[amayausers.com] Re: Digitized Font

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 13:05:36 UT

This message was posted by Barbara on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/4/546.html#000006

Jenny,

I purchased all the various sizes of the Barbed Wire alaphbets from Embroidery
Library and I appreciate the help.  However, what I really want is a "font" not
an alaphabet.  Fonts are like the lettering we have in Design Shop.  Fonts are
much better than alaphabets because with fonts you simply type in your desired
words and you can manipulate them as you choose.  An alaphabet is like a design
and each letter is treated as a design.  I can make the Embroidery Library
alaphabets work but there is a whole lot more work involved.  If anyone knows
of a "font" in Barbed Wire, I would appreciate your help

Thanks to all who helped

Barbara

In San Antonio