[amayausers.com] Re: Digitized Font

  • From: wayne munney <pte@xxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 08 Jun 2009 17:50:58 -0700

If you have design shop pro+ you can make your own alpha from letters you have

go to tools
alphabet editor

wayne
661-273-2880

theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
This message was posted by Barbara on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/4/546.html#000006

Jenny,

I purchased all the various sizes of the Barbed Wire alaphbets from Embroidery Library and I
appreciate the help.  However, what I really want is a "font" not an alaphabet.  Fonts
are like the lettering we have in Design Shop.  Fonts are much better than alaphabets because with
fonts you simply type in your desired words and you can manipulate them as you choose.  An
alaphabet is like a design and each letter is treated as a design.  I can make the Embroidery
Library alaphabets work but there is a whole lot more work involved.  If anyone knows of a
"font" in Barbed Wire, I would appreciate your help

Thanks to all who helped

Barbara

In San Antonio

begin:vcard