[amayausers] Re: Designshop pro won't convert!

Am I doing something wrong? I have a graphic image (from Vector collection)
in both ai (.art) and eps format. Opened up in Designshop pro, can see the
image perfectly, and in project tree it is all 'vector fill'....and
following the book, page 246, every time I try to convert it...the program
crashes and shuts down. I don't even get the 'stitch vector object'
button-it is now called something else-and crashes it.
I need to get this done for a wedding next weekend....and havent' got the
time to sit and manually 'copy' it from scratch.
Is this another bug/glitch in the upgraded Designshop I've found?
anyone with any ideas let me know-I'll be pretty much gone from the office
until monday morning so leave me a direct email!
signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx