[amayausers] Re: DesignShop shutdown problem

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 04:52:19 UT

This message was posted by Rod or Sharon on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/20.html#000001

Rod and I just finished 2 weeks in Denver taking tech training on the EMT
machines. While there, I asked the question whether or not we should have any
other software loaded on our computer/s that we run our AOS and/or Design Shop.
 The answer was that it is best to have a dedicated computer for both but
realistically, that isn't happening. If you load some software after you have
installed Design Shop or AOS, you don't know what files are being "changed" and
Melco certainly cannot keep up with every software out there and how it will
interact with their programs.  As one precaution, if you are loading other
software, always load Design Shop and AOS LAST.  That might save a bit of
frustration with little "glitches" that happen now and then.
Sharon Springer