[amayausers] Re: DesignShop shutdown problem

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 04:44:49 UT

This message was posted by sschroed2 on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/20.html

I'm having a lot of Design Shop shutdowns!  The window shows up that says
"Design Shop has encountered a problem and needs to close.  We are sorry for
the inconvience"!  Not half as sorry as I am.   I have some graphic files that
I have traced in DS Pro + and they are fine.  Then I start to make adjustments,
move nodes (design points) around to refine the design.  It has reached the
point that I cannot a even a minor change without it shutting down.  I also get
failure to save, during the autosave.  The error window shows up if I try to
save, saveas, or load to OS.  Can anyone help, please?