[amayausers] Re: Design formats for XT

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 01:03:02 UT

This message was posted by Jeff on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/38.html#000003

Hi Juli,

 If you can convert the DST to EXP, that will show in the Preview Window of the
File Load dialogue. DST files will show in the Preview Window if they are
created by Melco software.

As far as saving color information, Melco OFM format does that, and I believe
some of the home formats may save some colors as well but off the top of my
head I cannot tell you which ones. As you are not using Melco design software,
the best and easiest for you would be to use Melco EXP format to have them show
in the Preview Window but they will not have colors saved to them.