[amayausers.com] Re: Design change during sewout-HELP!

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 17:21:04 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/421.html

I'm running a logo on back of flourescent orange jacket (Sanmar) with an
applique oval to start it right off-green material for a background. Then a
couple trees, and a 30 pt satin border to tie it down. I start with the
material cut to size and then a zigzag to hold it. Once the trees start sewing,
the applique started to 'shrink' and pulled into the center, leaving 1/8" of
jacket showing between the tie down and material. I know the satin border
stitch won't cover it...and too late to rip it all out and start over.
Here's my question if someone knows...can I stop here, 'reload' the design, and
then load in a corrected design with a 50 pt satin stitch-that should cover the
gap.
When I loaded the original design, I centered the design, centered hoop, and
then moved the hoop to line up the laser point dead center on the jacket. If I
stop, reload, load corrected image, and start at that needle to continue-will
it lay down the oval outline in the exact same spot as if I just continue?
No spare jacket, or spare material to cut a new applique.
603-543-1324 if someone that has done it can call me.