[amayausers] Re: Design Shop Pro+ - not keeping design lettering

  • From: "Steve Cohen" <steve208321@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2005 07:49:23 -0400

Is this the only font that you are having problems with?
Is it as Truetype font that you are using?
How are you saving the file? OFM, CND, or EXP?
By the way, if anyone wants to know what the font look like go here http://www.myfonts.com/fonts/bitstream/melanie/bt-roman/ It's not a bad looking font. I kind of like it!

From: "Lee or Terri Hoover" <lhoover2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 12:35:26 -0500 I've created a file for a single letter monogram using Melanie font with stitch length, fill pattern, etc and have saved the file and sewed it. A few days later I open the file from a T to an A and all the "stitch" parameters change. What's up? I should have reset it all up just because I changed a letter. Any solution?

Design Shop Pro+   6.08.018

Terri Hoover