[amayausers.com] Re: Design Shop Aplique - Poly Twill - HOW?

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 15:21:29 UT

This message was posted by levelbest on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/166.html#000010

HI Steve:

Problems is that the GX-24 uses Cut Studio - Ioline and it's software does
create the sew disc which is GREAT.  Unfortunately, cut studio doesn't as the
GX-24 targets both sign makers, vinyl cutters and poly twill cutters.  But for
the price, the GX-24 is a bargain.

So, we're trying to figure out how to do cut/sew discs using illustrator,
design shop and cut studio.  We are 90% except for dealing with mitered corners
(which requires hand editing).

Will keep everyone informed of the progress.