[amayausers.com] Re: DS9 shuts down when I save as PES format

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 21:09:33 UT

This message was posted by Marcelle on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/343.html

I often save in PES format and it previously worked ok.  It did not retain the
right colors but some of them were close.  Just yesterday DS9 started taking a
very long time to save in PES format and would then give me an error and shut
down.  I found that DS9 was actually saving the file in PES format and the file
was fine.  It opens with PEDesign.  I have tried several different PES versions
and they all cause the shut down.  I tried 3 other file formats and none of
them causes the shut down.  Has anyone had this happen?

I know I am asking a lot of questions today but I haven't taken time to ask
each time a problem crops up.

Thanks,