[amayausers.com] Re: Credit Card Processing - Outgrown Propay

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 21:16:34 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/10/52.html#000005

We use First American Payment Systems for both businesses, a local 'rep' came
in to setup the terminals, has taken care of any programming problems, etc.
instantly...and you won't believe the rates...visa/mastercard both 1.74% and a
20¢ fee. Visa and MC check card fees- 1.35%
looking through the contract, there is PirstPay.net, internet card services,
all kinds of other things.
www.first-american.net (http://www.first-american.net)
we were all set up and running the day the terminals came in for our store, for
my graphic shop he set up an old used system that came with another business I
bought out!
I'd highly recommend them-there is also NO MONTHLY MINIMUM fee-our previous
company kept jacking that up every 6 months!