[amayausers.com] Re: Credit Card Processing - Outgrown Propay

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/10/52.html#000013

My wife checks every monthly invoice to look for 'overcharges' or hidden
increases-that's how we caught the last couple processors gouging us. First
American so far hasn't raised a single fee.
Rates are 1.74 + 20¢ per card so based on 9 months so far of worry free service
I"d recommend them.
Also, having a real life person in the area if we need help with program glitch
or whatever makes a big difference!