[amayausers.com] Re: Credit Card Processing - Outgrown Propay

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 22:25:28 UT

This message was posted by TOTWGraphics on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/10/52.html#000012

My wife has been selling CC processing services for years- She currently sells
processing primarily for   Nationwide Payment Solutions
(http://www.nationwidepaymentsolutions.com/)

All I can tall you is be wary of anyone promising lower rates than their
competitors, read everything very carefully, and ask a lot of questions.

As I understand it- Visa and Mastercard charge a certain rate- something like
1.69% virtually all processors MUST pay that rate- anything above that and
whatever fees involved are their profit on the transaction. That rate is going
to go up every year

Anyone promising lower rates is burying difference in there somewhere. She
loses customers up here in AK and back in Florida all the time to people
promising low rates only to have them call her a few months later when they
discover they're now paying more- One of her local competitors is even in
actuality a collection agency!