[amayausers.com] Re: Credit Card Processing - Outgrown Propay

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 20:45:32 UT

This message was posted by levelbest on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/10/52.html

Hey All:

Good news, we've outgrown ProPay for credit card processing.

Bad news - we have to now sort thru the mess in front of us to find a
reputable, low cost merchant account provider for our business.

It gets all very confusing after a while sorting thru the per transaction fees,
monthly minimum fees, statement fees, blow your nose the wrong way fees etc
;)

Just wondering if anyone would like to suggest/throw a company they use in the
mix.

We've checked with Sams Club and while they seem competitive, getting all the
info on one sheet is like pulling teeth.  I want a company that gives me a
clear cut contract that shows me up front all that I am going to be paying for
the privledge of working with them!

Contacted so far:

Sam's Club Merchant Services
NationalBankCard.com
1stAmericanCardService.com
Chase Paymentech

Also, are those of you out there who use CC's on the Tiered program or
Interchange?

Thanks!
JOHN