[amayausers] Crashed again

  • From: "Kesavan" <kesavan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 15:40:40 +1000

Bob,

Its turning grey and thinning but I still have got 99% of it and at the
moment it is still of more value to me than my Amaya.

It stands on end every time I see the Amaya. I can see my self
digitizing an cartoon of myself next to an Amaya only wish I had the
time

Add another Amaya in the next week or two definitely not.

Quoting Anna from the other list

If you buy a car and have it serviced for the same thing 3 times here in
the first year it is considered a lemon. So the lemon law kicks in and
they have to replace it.  Don=92t know if the same applies for =
embroidery
machines.

LOL....

Anand

Anand

For an embroiderer, a machine is only an asset if it works [regardless=20
of brand] and I have to admit, having a machine with the track record=20
which yours seems to have would probably have me pulling my hair out by=20
now. I know that Melco has some very good people and hopefully one of=20
them will be able to come up with a solution which is acceptable to both

you and Melco.

I think many of us can understand how your frustration is turning into a

dislike for the Amaya [at least the machine you have] ...... but it is=20
nice to see that you still have a little sense of humor. Would it be a=20
safe assumption that you won't be adding more Amaya's to your shop=20
anytime in the next week or two ?

I know you have other machines in your shop and certainly have the=20
experience to realize that having a machine down 5 times in less than 6=20
months is far from normal. Do you have a lemon ..... from what you've=20
told us, it's certainly beginning to look that way. Might be a good time

for Melco to show the strength of their customer service. In fairness to

Melco, not all Amaya's are as troublesome as yours.

Anyway, good luck and hope things turn out well.

Bob

--=20
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
22/09/2006