[amayausers] Re: Crashed again

  • From: Kushnerick <bkushner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2006 21:27:26 -0600

Anand

For an embroiderer, a machine is only an asset if it works [regardless
of brand] and I have to admit, having a machine with the track record
which yours seems to have would probably have me pulling my hair out by
now. I know that Melco has some very good people and hopefully one of
them will be able to come up with a solution which is acceptable to both
you and Melco.

I think many of us can understand how your frustration is turning into a
dislike for the Amaya [at least the machine you have] ...... but it is
nice to see that you still have a little sense of humor. Would it be a
safe assumption that you won't be adding more Amaya's to your shop
anytime in the next week or two ?

I know you have other machines in your shop and certainly have the
experience to realize that having a machine down 5 times in less than 6
months is far from normal. Do you have a lemon ..... from what you've
told us, it's certainly beginning to look that way. Might be a good time
for Melco to show the strength of their customer service. In fairness to
Melco, not all Amaya's are as troublesome as yours.

Anyway, good luck and hope things turn out well.

Bob