[amayausers.com] Re: Court rules you can sell purchased designs

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 22:13:47 UT

This message was posted by Mr. Sew & Sew on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/514.html#000004

Don and others -

You are correct.  Jim is 100% wrong in his interpretation of this court case.
Great Notions did not win mainly because of the way the case was filed.  It's
as if a murder suspect was let free because the police had done an illegal
search and seizure.  Nothing based on the merits, just the way the case was
filed.

However, this thread has gone on too long already and it seems no matter what
anybody says, Jim will SCREAM back at us that he is correct.

Thus I have two suggestions -

1) Jim, I suggest you copy every design you have and resell them.  My guess is
you would be hit with a lawsuit within a week.

2) To the moderators - can we kill this thread so there are no hard feelings
thrown around?

Just my two cents.

Tom