[amayausers.com] Re: Converting a bitmap

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 00:04:24 UT

This message was posted by paddy on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/430.html

Evening all
Just fired up an XT for first time and having problem straight away with Design
Shop Pro. Added a bitmap file to graphics folder and successfully opened it.
Tried to convert it but Convert icon is grayed out. I know this is really
simple but this is the very first time attempting anything on software or
machine. I have tried jpegs, giffs and tiffs but all to no avail. The manual
and the demo are not very good at explaining this action.
Please excuse this basic question but it is 12 midnight where I am and this has
been bugging me for the past 8 hours.   :confused:
If anyone is kind enough to give me the heads up on this please understand I
have crashed for the night and cannot respond.
Machine and software are 2006.
Cheers, Paddy