[amayausers.com] Re: Complex fill problem

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 18:21:32 UT

This message was posted by RHOLLID on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1344.html

I am hoping someone can help with with this cituation tht i seem to always have
when doing a complex fill on a design..it stitches out fine but when comes to
the end the stitches do not overlap to close off,,i have tried changing
directions,,my entry and exit placements and some times it works and some times
it doesn't. if someone could give me some tip or ideas of what i am doing it
would be great, i included a pic to show what it has done
http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/view?q=giants+embroidery&psc=G&filter=1#5514233515711449186