[amayausers.com] Re: Complex fill

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 12:23:12 UT

This message was posted by Greenwing on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/252.html#000007

Rod
Thanks for your responce.

Now I dont want to get in to any argument here

I was just giving my views on the software.

I have been digitizing for about 9 years and using various software.

I purchased DS for the machine interaction and functionality. ( I have Pro  ( I
have used Pro+))

But this software is very bug prone and when you mention it to Melco it is
Ignored or your told you need to Purchase an INDEPENDENT computer to run the
software. ( they even suggest to have a seprate computer for the AMAYA OS.)

This is unheard of in the (computer) industry.

They need to work on the compatablity first and formost.