[amayausers.com] Re: Complex fill

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 04:40:02 UT

This message was posted by Greenwing on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/252.html#000005

Just for your information pattern 11 is also a satin so it is useless also.

I have NO IDEA why they woud have two useless fills out of the few they give.

Does anyone know Why out of all the software out there Design Shop is the only
one that comes with NO pattern fills???? 16 usable textures no fills
and really no way to create them..

I have several other programs that are able to do this with out a problem.

The more I learn about DS the more I feel it is only an editing tool. as it
constantly locks up and is not at all user friendly.