[amayausers.com] Re: Complex fill

I can't reply through the website-I haven't got my log in codes up in the house..

but you should get this.
I use Design shop 6, and there is a handy tool that looks like a poor 'circle', and that is the hole 'tool'. Click this, click your fill area, and then 'insert' (draw) your 'hole' by clicking points around where you want it. Once you finish the hole, the fill pattern goes 'around' it. And you can edit it any way you need to afterwards, even delete it easily. Comes in real handy if you have multiple 'fills' on top of each
other and you want to remove unneeded stitches!
Roland

On Jul 25, 2009, at 3:38 PM, theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

This message was posted by Greenwing on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking here: http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/ 993.html#000001

I am By no means an expert
But in version 9 there is an Icon for inserting a hole in a complex fill that is selected.
it is in the second set of tools on the left hand side of the window.
I hope this helps.