[amayausers] Re: Cobra...Dakota Collectible

  • From: "Linen Barn" <linen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 17:06:20 -0700

You have to assemble the plastic stands is all.  That was the easy part,
re-arranging the shop was the tough one.  I will get some digital pictures
early next week so you can see my wall of AMAYA's.  I have them all lined up
on 1 wall with the computer in the middle and put all my EMTs in the other
corner of the room which is my corner.  My dad and brother get to run the
AMAYA's mostly while I run the EMT's.

Got all 3 up and running jacket backs.  The same jacket backs on the 4 head
were taking about 1 1/2 hours and now on the AMAYA its 34 minutes running at
1100 SPM.  Dad likes running them at 1000-1100 and if it were up to me they
would be at 1200 all the time :)

Aaron Sargent
The Linen Barn
linen@xxxxxxxxxxx