[amayausers] Re: Clothing Supplier

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 16:34:21 UT

This message was posted by Body Cover on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/165.html#000002

Are you certain it's NOT a San Mar catalog?
Not sure if you have done this but I get 200 to 300 San Mar catalogs printed
with our business name and info on them every year. they have 3 or 4 different
covers, and possibly different interior layouts. So what I'm saying is that it
may be a San Mar catalog with the All American info on it. the way to be sure
is look for any Port Authority or Port and Company or just Port brand names,
then you know it is San Mar since this is their private brand. I would ask your
customer to check out the contents then you'll at least be able to narrow your
search.

Ron