[amayausers] Re: Chenille Look

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 18:48:22 UT

This message was posted by Russell Silva on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/63.html#000001

I have never done it but I am told you create a fill with a kind of short
stitch length, I am guessing around 25pts, then when you so to the AOS you have
to turn off bobbin and thread break detection, turn actifeed to manual and set
material thickness to 30 or more, it is something you will have to play around
with to get it to work right but I have seen stuff done with that effect, if
there are other element types in the design, you will have to use settings by
color so you can bring the material thickness back to normal. Others might have
a better explaination but this may get you started.