[amayausers] Caps

  • From: "D Stitch Custom Embroidery" <dstitch@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 12:54:44 -0800

I just thought that I would let everyone know that finally after over a year I
can now run caps with no problems! It seems I needed a new presser foot for my
machine. Once the tech spent the day upgrading my Amaya it has been running
constructed caps like a charm. The average cap only now has 1 thread break ( or
none) per sewout on a design that I was told would NEVER run on a hat! So
imagine what it would do if I had a design digitized for caps! I can say now I
am totally impressed with the Amaya.
Dianne
D-Stitch Embroidery
Windsor, Ca