[amayausers] Re: Caps

  • From: Tom D'Auria <lastczar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 08:04:25 -0700 (PDT)

okay, I'll ask - what exactly is the market for inflatable sheep?  do you use
them for the political campaigns up there or something?

  maybe put the French maid ingerie on the sheep and have that displayed in
Herb's video......

"Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Ed, don't forget product placement! Have your staff contact me...I know
we have some great stuff that can be placed in 'direct view' of the
audience
to feature our product line 'for a price'....LOL...
I can send down an inflateable sheep, I think we still have an
inflateable cow,
I know I have several sizes of 'french maid' lingerie for your
staff.... :--)
Roland

Sunrise Graphics
116 Main St
Claremont, NH 03743
603-543-1324
Preferred method of files is PDF
to our email-we are all MAC based graphic programs here