[amayausers] Capped Corners

  • From: <dsklar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 15:01:37 -0500 (CDT)

I am using DesignShop Pro+ version 6.08.522.  I have digitized a cardinal
(bird) head that has jagged ridges in the back of the head.  I outlined it in a
single line column stitch.  The corners (inside and outside) looked  too tight
so I went to "effects" and checked "capped" (and only capped).  There are three
inside and three outside corners that should have been capped.  Only one inside
and one outside corner was capped and they are the larger angles.  Is this a
bug or am I missing something?  Thanks.

David Sklar
Ballyhoo!
Arlington, VA