[amayausers] Re: Cap Frame-XT Extended WACF

  • From: "Lee & Barbara Ott" <digitalstitchz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 17:45:01 -0800

Regarding the XT and hats.  I traveled 40 miles round trip, just to have a
hands on at another shop to find out how to do hats.  I would suggest you
find an Amaya user in your area and go visit.  Hoop as many hats as they
willlet you - different kinds too.

When you have it hooped right, the hats are beautiful.  But, like you said,
Ihad hats coming off, leaving marks on the bills, a real headache.  Hats are
a real test of "attention to detail".  It is the little things with hats.
You need someone to watch you after you have been given proper instruction.

I hooped hats for five years on a different machine and was ready to quit
until I made the trip to see how someone else did it on the XT.  I don't
think you can properly get instruction via this venue - it's a hands on
project.

Sorry,

Barbara Ott

Digital Stitchz

905 Texas Street

Fairfield, CA 94533

(707) 426-9963 Phone

(707) 426-9983 FAX

Embroidery, Applique, Vinyl Lettering &numbers, Screenprinting &Laser
Engraving----- Fight back spam! Download the Blue Frog.
http://www.bluesecurity.com/register/s?user=ZGlnaXRhbHN0aXRjaHo4Njc5
From:
webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx