[amayausers] Re: Cap Frame-XT Extended WACF

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 01:37:16 UT

This message was posted by laysondesigns on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/61.html

Help!Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong, or how to use this frame the
correct way? I have'nt done very many hats since buying my machine. But now am
about to take an order. My problem is that the frame doesn't alway hold the cap
in place. I've been to the training class, I've seen the instruction in the
user guide. It just seems to be very inconsistent. When it does hold a cap,
there seems to be a mark on the bill from rubbing on the backside of the needle
guard. Are ther other cap frames that won't leave a mark, be a little more
reliable. Am I just doing something wrong?