[amayausers] Re: Business Plan Software

  • From: "For Heaven's Sake Embroidery" <for_heavens_sake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 10:00:33 -0500

No Agreement Here!!  I don't own an AMAYA, I'm on this list to find out
about them and (rarely) contribute to sourcing and hooping questions.

I think it is wonderful for anyone to suggest a Plan for business.  Or, to
paraphrase and old movie, "Plans, we don't need no stinking plans!"

Kelly
For Heaven's Sake Embroidery