From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 3:51 pm
Subject: [amayausers.com] Re: Bridles and Leashes

This message was posted by Gingerboys Embroidery on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO
NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking
here: http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/781.html

I am new to this forum and have been watching for a while.  It's great to see
the level of interaction.

I am getting an order to place names on Bridles and Leads from a local horse
stable.  Anyone have any ideas how to hoop these for an XT?