[amayausers.com] Re: Brand new at this

  • From: "K Nehmer" <nehmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 15:02:03 -0600

I started by typing up an explanation and then deleted it. Please, please forgive me for saying that if you don't know how to place the shirt on the embroidery machine, you really need to get a lesson. It will come to you so much easier to see it than to try to understand our explanations.

Kathy
----- Original Message ----- From: <theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>