[amayausers] Re: Beacon Funding experiences??

  • From: "Linen Barn" <linen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 10:44:14 -0700

I haven't tried to pay off early with them but I have had 3 leases throgh
them with no problems.  They actually called me once cause I am their only
customer in this area and asked me to go repo some equipment for them.  I
got paid $300 for picking it up and they paid to have it disposed of as well
(it was a junk piece of equipment).  Are you having problems?

Aaron Sargent
The Linen Barn
linen@xxxxxxxxxxx
541-770-2957