[amayausers.com] Re: Ball bearings on XT WACF

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 16:46:11 UT

This message was posted by Linda on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/709.html

Did a search on the topic of BB's falling out of the WACF for the XT and didn't
find an answer to---I have been using my cap frame for a couple years and today
when I put the frame on the machine a BB fell out as I was sliding the frame on
the driver.  Can I use the frame anyway, for now, and how do you put bearings
back in without having to send it in for repair?  I have a rush cap
order---imagine that!!!!---to get out so was wondering if anyone has continued
to use the frame with only one bearing out.

Thanks in advance for the advice.