[amayausers] Re: Back up designs

  • From: "Lee & Barbara Ott" <digitalstitchz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 16:24:06 -0700

The biggger question is... How are you doing your backup.   Are you copying
them to CD/DVD or to a removable hard drive.  Are you dragging and dropping
the files?    ???

I would only be guessing why your OFM files are only showing JPEG.   Can you
tell us more?

Lee Ott

(707) 426-9963 Phone

(707) 426-9983 FAX

Embroidery, Applique, Vinyl Lettering &numbers, Screenprinting &Laser
Engraving

  >I am trying to back up my designs and when I do that and then try to open
the designs, it does not recognize Design Shop, so I have just the .jpg
design and no stitches. Does anyone have any ideas as to what I need to do
tosave the digitized design???