[amayausers.com] Re: BAD customer service!!!

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 16:30:49 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/4/391.html#000003

If I had known you were in a jam you could have sent us a case or two..with our
speed frame we could have helped out...nothing going on over here this week.
Phone hasn't rung ONCE today for orders, monday and tuesday maybe 3 calls...so
I'm hoping it's just 'summer vacation' for business, otherwise I'm in trouble
with nothing happening!
Actually, its time to go through all the invoices and find out who hasn't paid
bills due us yet...I know one client alone just picked up the last of his $5000
job...and I bet there's another dozen orders for that much total on top to
collect...
time to clean up the shop while we're dead!

Roland