[amayausers] Re: Auto Outlining?

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 16:36:54 -0400

you mean a 'shadow' or a satin stitch outline around the 'filled'
letter?
I haven't had good luck with shadow yet, but have 'outlined'
lettering...
screwy thing is, it went through the word, and made an 'inside' and
'border' on each letter, with
a color change between each, so 10 letters became 20 color changes! I
wanted 'inside' lettering
sewn first, THEN all the 'outer' stitching done afterwards to save
all the needle changes.
Probably a way to set it to do that...
Anyways, page 121 of my manual, see 'lettering tab' where you set
your font, size, stitch order, etc. when you go to 'properties' on
your lettering.
just under the lettering 'window', on the right...under Code Sheet
button...
Auto Borders On. click the ... box to change things.
Aha! that's where I can set it to 'stitch borders last'....
helps when you read the book!
See, I helped you...and taught myself something!
Might be hope for the world yet....LOL
Roland