[amayausers.com] Re: Auto Digitizing in DS9?

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 21:13:02 UT

This message was posted by Impressions Embroidered Apparel on AmayaUsers.com.
PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by
clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/382.html#000002

Thanks,

Yeah we knew how ot do auto digitizing in DS 7.  Can't seem to find it in
version 9.  We normally do our own digitizing but this design is a geometric
shape and looks like a spyro graph and would be a pain to do by hand so we
figured it might be a good idea to auto digitize that part and see how it sews
out.