[amayausers.com] Attention Amaya Dealers and Users

  • From: "Smrtcooki" <SmrtCooki@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <AmayaEMB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 15:31:04 -0500

This is a partial list of what I know for sure is gone.  If you have any or all
of these items, please contact me with a price and I'll see what I can afford
to buy.

I cannot start a business without the stuff to do it.

I know for certain these items and hoops:

Wide angle driver
Wide angle Cap Frame
Wide Angle Gauge
Design Shop Training CD
Amaya Training CD
Design Shop 2006
9 cm round hoop (2.75")
12 cm round hoop (4.75")
2 - 15 cm round hoops (5.9")
22 cm round hoops (8.3")
30 X 36 plastic hoops (11" X 14")
30 X 44 rectangle wood hoops (11" X 16")
5000 Design pack for start ups
All-In-One Hooper with pro leveler
Stabilizers
Tons of blanks

I'm waiting to hear back from the lady I bought everything from to see if she
can remember everything.  I don't have insurance on these items so there is no
recourse there.  I know she gave me a ton of blanks and stabilizers (well not
gave, they were part of the asking price)

Enough to make your head spin, isn't it? <sigh>

thanks for reading

Colleen