[amayausers.com] Re: Atlantic City ISS CConference schedules &discount coupons

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 15:41:17 UT

This message was posted by flebow on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/5/29.html

If any  of you on this list are going  to Atlantic City NJ  ISS the weekend
 after next -
please come to my class on stabilizing altho due to an error the time is
 crazy But you will learn a LOT!
You will learn all you need to know about stabilizing or a good part of it
in the one class.
I guarantee!
And I am bringing my mandolin to play before the class.

ISS Atlantic City March 15, Sunday 8:30 to 10:00  www.issshows.com
(http://www.issshows.com)

I also have schedules for conferences and discount coupons available for
these classes
Pls e-mail me off list if you are interested.