[amayausers.com] Re: Are you kidding me?

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 21:21:02 UT

This message was posted by Carolyn M on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/859.html#000009

This is interesting.  I digitize in Wilcom, not Design Shop, but just this last
week I've been having the exact same problem as Jazmin.  I'll save all my
files(different names/same design) as DST's on Computer A, then access each
file as usual from the Amaya OS on Computer B in the production room.  All of
them run fine, but one keeps crashing OS as soon as I try to load the design.
If I move the design to Computer B's desktop, then load it from there, it opens
fine.  I thought this was just a small one-time thing, but no.... it just
happened again today with a different design.  Very strange!  This hasn't
happened in the last few years, why this all of a sudden started happening, I'm
not sure.  The only difference we can see is that we changed Computer A over to
Windows 7 in December, but not Computer B (which is still running XP and the
Amaya OS9)  Any thoughts from you guys is welcome!