[amayausers.com] Re: Are you eating profits to get orders?

This message was posted by Robyn on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/10/88.html

I am getting calls for quotes in which buyers are telling me what they will pay
if I want the job. One example was $1.50 off the screenprinted shirt plus free
artwork and free screen set-ups.

Anybody else feeling the pressure to lower prices below a "reasonable" profit
level?

Just curious how many of you are price matching and taking in jobs that barely
cover costs just to be able to get the order?