[amayausers.com] Re: Amaya pajamas

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 07:55:54 -0400

Hi Wendy...
my emails sometimes don't 'leave' the servor for hours so after
I 'sent' it you two got together and it hadn't left yet, I guess...
sometimes we think the internet system up here is 2 cans and a string...
As far as I know she took the stack of them to the post office yesterday
and sent them all priority mail.
You should have it early next week.

Coincidence...both my wife and I have younger sisters named Wendy...

Roland

Sunrise Graphics
116 Main St
Claremont, NH 03743
603-543-1324
NO PC or WORD files accepted!
Anything with .doc, .wvm, .txt, is automatically deleted. We have NO ability to view, read, or process any files from any Windows or PC based programs. Preferred method of files is PDF for invoices, page documents, etc. but not for graphics. Photoshop (v.6) for images to be digitally printed. ANY sign and logo work must be supplied in Vector lineart (macromedia Freehand) without any compression or .eps.
signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Oct 12, 2007, at 5:48 PM, Wendy Phillips wrote:

Hello:

I have already paid Sue via credit card.  Has mine shipped yet?

Thank you,
Wendy Phillips
PPF Designs
317-919-4182