[amayausers.com] Re: Amaya not loading

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 12:17:48 UT

This message was posted by cbireley on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/402.html

Me, again...my amaya OS is acting flaky..I'm in the middle of a job and don't
want to do anything to my computer that I don't have to.  When I turn the Amaya
on, it stays on the grey screen.  If I open something from that screen, it will
open, but won't load.  If I send something from my DS, it says "Amaya not
responding".  The machine is on...this happened off and on yesterday but I
could always get it to load eventually.