[amayausers] Amaya XT owners - comments...

  • From: "Steve Cohen" <steve20832@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 08:31:32 -0400

I was looking at the Amaya XT at the show and was considering purchasing
one. For those of you who have the XT (Or techs that work on them) I'm
looking for both positive and negative input before I make my final decision
on if I should get the XT or the Tajima NEO-2. Feel free to email off list
if you like. Your comments, email addresses, names, etc will be kept
confidential if you contact me off list.

Thanks