[amayausers.com] Re: Amaya XT neddle 3,5,9 and 12 not working

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 00:45:24 UT

This message was posted by Rod or Sharon on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/858.html#000008

Hi Scott,
This is Sharon...Rod is on the phone trying to help someone.  Check those
needles.  If you have a magnifying glass, look at the top of the needle and
be sure the "groove" is straight forward---not the least bit to the left.
You may even rotate it to the right 5-10 degrees (which is very little).  I
will have you start there.  I am sure Rod will have you check other things
if this doesn't help.
Sharon